Kate Brantly , ABR, GRI, SPS

My Featured Properties



Your Realtor For Life

Kate  Brantly

Have a Question? I'm here to help.

First Name:
Last Name:  
Phone: (optional)
Email:
Message:
contact me
  • Languages:  English, French, Portuguese, Spanish

My Bio

Thirty years in the Real Estate industry, I am delighted to find your dream home, whether a getaway, or full time residence. Whether a resale or new construction, classic or remodel, my hands on approach and ability to carefully explain every step of the process to you, makes your decision making that much easier. A firm believer in the sales cycle from looking/listing to closing, I am available to my customers/clients 24/7. No question is unimportant, and no effort is spared to ensure your purchase or sale is a pleasant experience from start to finish. It has been an added bonus that I can count most of my past clients as friends.

Very familiar with the greater WNC area, if you are buying, I can guide you, in a couple of days, to the best area/options/fit for your lifestyle and budget. My success lies in listening, but being able to interpret your requirements/needs and then provide same in the selection of homes for your review. A great rule of thumb is that if we can find 85% of what you are looking for in a home the other 15% can often be fixed to suit. That being said, we never settle on a property until you are fully satisfied that it is just the place you had envisioned.

My Specialties

Luxury, New Construction, Residential, Buyers & Sellers

My Designations

ABR, GRI, SPS

My Service Areas

fairview | hendersonville | barnardsville | weaverville | mars hill | waynesville | mills river | asheville | fletcher | arden | brevard | maggie valley
mykw

Facebook Twitter YouTube The KW BlogLinkedin Instagram



cookie policy | privacy policy | terms of use | dmca | fair housing | KW Luxury | KW Commercial | KW Land | Accessibility | Homes for Sale | Real Estate | KWConnect | Austin homes

Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.

Copyright© Keller Williams Realty, Inc.