Keller Williams Realty International
What you’ll be called: Graphic Designer
Where you’ll work: Production Services
Who’s the boss: Mary Keith Trawick, Graphic Design Team Lead
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the second largest real estate company in North America. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living, and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Who are we looking for?
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
The Production Services department is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. We are looking for a person that is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
What will you do?
Responsible for all aspects of the physical production of print and electronic courses, books and training materials offered to Keller Williams associates.
We are seeking someone who is creative, driven, detail-oriented, and an independent thinker with an in-depth working knowledge of all phases of document processes, terminology and operations, knowledge of professional document layout and proofreading, organizational skills and attention to detail.
We have a fast-paced and friendly production environment with daily variety.
Ability to self-direct and meet tight deadlines is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Conceive, refine and execute design concepts.
· Edit copy, design and paginate pages under deadline conditions
· Produce computer generated graphic-design desktop publishing
· Ability to clearly communicate creative ideas and strategies
· Strong knowledge of color management and workflows
· Ability to create and/or refine layout for books and courses
· Must have knowledge of the Adobe Suite of products. PowerPoint and Keynote knowledge a plus.
· Must be able to operate in a primarily PC environment (Macs are available for a very limited number of projects)
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· One to three years design experience. A bachelor’s degree in liberal arts is a plus.
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org