Rock Star Team Leader---McKinney--TX
We are looking for a ROCK STAR Team Leader for the #1 selling & largest real estate company in north Collin County!
1. Primary Objectives – What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job?
Regular Work Activities – What are the most frequent and most essential work activities in this job?
- Recruit, retain, and train productive sales associates
- Develop careers of associates to minimum average income per associate
- Attain dominate market share in target markets
- Build Market Center to acceptable profitability
- Action Focus Train the administrative staff
- Lead the Market Center
- Implement OP’s vision
Management Responsibilities – How many people and which roles will be directly managed by this person?
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (Interview, select, hire.)
- Train existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key area of business
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Facilitate regular sales meetings
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates
Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
- Sales associates (50–100 people)
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- People Contacts and Interactions – What are the primary people contacts in this job (who, why, and how often)?
- Staff – To set goals, plans, work on projects and tasks – daily
- Sales Associates – Set goals, plans, train, develop careers – daily
- Prospective Sales Associates –To join company – weekly
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – When problems arise – weekly
- Owner – Set branch goals, plans, monitor progress – monthly
If interested please contact Bradley McKissack at Bradleymckissack@kw.com