Market Center Administrator (MCA) Opportunity in Annapolis, Maryland
Keller Williams Select Realtors is in search of a Market Center Administrator (MCA) for our Annapolis, Maryland office and we need your help.
Do you know someone with strong accounting, organizational and managerial experience who might be a good fit with our KW Family?
Below is a job description for this opportunity.
Please take a moment to review the job description and share with family and friends.
Thank you for your support in helping us to find our next MCA and supporting our Annapolis office.
Yours in Culture,
Keller Williams Select Realtors
MCA Job Description
The Market Center Administrator (MCA) is responsible for keeping the office and the Team Leader on track and productive. He or she maintains personal working relationships with associates and interacts with them on a daily basis.
The MCA also helps with any miscellaneous projects and brainstorms ways to help improve the Market Center both financially and operationally. Think of the MCA as the Market Center’s Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer.
The MCA wears many hats. The MCA’s job responsibilities cover three specific
a. Operation and Administration
Operations and Administration
As the equivalent to a Chief Operations Officer, the MCA is responsible for all systems in the Market Center. This includes:
1. Hiring and managing receptionists and Assistant MCAs
2. Interacting with staff, associates, and vendors
3. Purchasing supplies and equipment
4. Ensuring the professional appearance of all physical facilities
5. Distribution of mail, MLS books, and other communications
6. Coordinating the maintenance of office equipment and monitoring maintenance agreements
7. Overseeing Computer Hardware Specialist, Computer Software Trainer, and Internet Specialist
8. Setting up and maintaining all passwords on computer systems
9. Keeping associate distribution boxes, message slots, and roster current
10. Delegating tasks to staff, and responsible for phones being covered
As the equivalent to a Chief Financial Officer, the MCA is responsible for accurate banking and accounting services. This includes:
1. Full charge accounting
2. Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience
3. Staff payroll if not using a Professional Employment Organization (PEO)
4. Acting as the Market Center liaison to the CPA
5. Being detailed and action oriented
6. Maintaining office files, including accounting files, general ledger files, associate files, employee
files, listing files, contract pending files, and closed contract files
7. Monthly reporting to KWRI of all production and accounting figures for the month
8. Responsible for processing and paying associate commissions
The Market Center Administrator is also responsible for supporting the Market Center associates and Team Leader (TL). This includes:
1. Understanding, demonstrating and promoting the WI4C2TS and the KW culture as it relates to
agents, staff, ownership, and others.
2. Assisting the TL in new agent/employee orientation and training
3. Providing computer services as needed for WinMORE and MYOB systems
4. Assisting the TL in managing agents and the Market Center
5. Providing support and feedback to the TL on all matters affecting the productivity and operation
6. Assisting the TL in gathering materials for the KW Weekly newsletter.
7. Calculating and reporting for local, regional and international awards.