Director of First Impressions
- Primary Objectives – What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job?
- Answer phone properly with warmth and friendliness
- Greet everyone with a smile—be positive and cheerful
- Assist management team
- Regular Work Activities – What are the most frequent and most essential work activities in this job?
- Answering the phone correctly
- Properly routing phone calls
- Greeting everyone in a positive manner
- Assisting management team
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Maintain appearance of reception area
- Management Responsibilities – How many people and which roles will be directly managed by this person?
- Key Skills - What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
- Positive attitude
- Great verbal and communication skills
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- People Contacts and Interactions – What are the primary people contacts in this job (who, why, and how often)?
· Sales Associates – daily
· MCA – daily
· Team Leader – daily
- Compensation – $12 per hour, full time, benefits available include Paid Vacation Time, Health, Dental, and Vision, Sick Time
Experience, Training, and Education – What prior work and life experience will help the person in this role succeed? (Education, industry-specific, sales, administrative, management, customer-service)
· High school graduate
· Phone skills and experience
· People skills and experience
· Computer skills