Full-Time Administrative & Marketing Assistant Position, Waterford Lakes, Orlando
Bi-lingual Administrative Professionals
We are looking for a talented, integrity based problem solver who is superb at handling details.
A loyal, hardworking behind the scenes type person who always follows through and almost never misses a deadline.
A super-organized, get-it-done type person who’s also very good talking with people on the phone.
Dedication, commitment, tenacity and teamwork are important qualities needed for this growth position.
Excellent communication skills and a learning-based mindset are also required.
Bi-lingual Enlish/Spanish or Conversational/Basic Spanish required
Must live within reasonable commuting distance of the 32828 zip code area of Orlando, Florida
· You should have strong follow-up skills and be comfortable with routine.
· You must be relaxed, steady, and work with a methodical pace.
· You must have the ability to work with facts and contractual information, be cooperative, and work independently.
· You must establish and nurture relationships with Clients & Colleagues and be comfortable easing through any conflict that may arise.
· You should be creative and have an eye for Branding & Marketing.
· You should be good at picking up computer programs & enjoy working with a Database.
· You should be a strong typist with good computer and Social Media skills.
· You should be self-sufficient and self-directed in your day-to-day activities.
On occasion, minor errands may be required, which would include driving. Having reliable transportation is a must.
This is an ENTRY-LEVEL, growth position in the Real Estate industry and you have the potential to increase your income in as little as 90 days. Top Assistants can grow to make $50K+ per year. YOU are in direct control your earning potential.
Real Estate experience is not required. Training will be provided and will be ongoing.
1. Please complete the Personal Strengths Profile/DISC Assessment at
(it is FREE and takes about 15 minutes)
2. Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
with: your Cover Letter, Resume, and a copy of your Personal Strengths Profile/DISC Assessment.
**Applications that do not follow steps 1 & 2 under "to Apply" will not be considered**