Executive Assistant Needed for Mega Team
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Type: Full Time
Main Purpose of Job:
The assistant role provides administrative support to agent dealing with correspondence/visitors/clients; assist with real estate transactions; liaison with internal and external contacts. This role provides basic office day-to-day management and services in the areas of marketing coordination, website management, transaction management, maintaining schedule, bookkeeping, and personnel administration, etc.
- Reports to agent
- Coordinates with external agencies/vendors and clients
As a Real Estate Assistant, you are responsible for relieving your agent(s) from all administrative and office management tasks; allowing your agent(s) to focus on income generating activities. Some of your primary responsibilities are outlined below:
- Ability to operate office equipment such as: copy machine, scanner, fax, phone system, digital camera and personal computer (Apple and PC)
- Ability to operate computer software such as: MS Excel, MS Word, QuickBook, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Apple Preview, Internet Explorer, MapQuest, Google Earth, DocuSign, etc
- Ability to operate Real Estate Specific Software programs and tools such as: MLS, Business Website, ZipForms, LA Times ads website, Facebook business page, Twitter account, Word Press, etc.
- Answer Phones
- Check voicemail
- Process mail
- Business and Personal bookkeeping for agent (on QuickBooks)
- Pay vender invoices
- Personal errands and tasks as assigned by agent
- Business errands and tasks as assigned by agent
- Keep office organized
- Maintain contacts in outlook, JLoop, American Lifestyles, etc
- Manage agents schedule using Outlook calendar.
- Assist the Transaction Coordinator with contracts, disclosures and other documents during a listing agreement and escrow.
- Make bank deposits
- Archive email correspondence
- Assist in travel arrangements for agent
- Other personal and business errands/tasks as assigned by agent
- Hold Sunday Open House
- Prepare Listing Packet prior to each listing appointment
- Confirm all listings, showing, inspection and other appointments.
- Coordinate all internet and print marketing
- Schedule photographer and staging appointment for each listing.
- Send email correspondence to buyers as needed.
- Send email correspondence to sellers as needed.
- Prepare “property folder" for each listing. This folder includes business cards, property flyers, MLS details, pens and sign in sheets.
- Coordinate with sellers and realtors in scheduling and attending appointments.
- Order the appropriate open house signage and listing signage
- During an escrow, coordinate with all parties involved in the transaction to process documents for closing in a timely manner. Inform the realtor of any important issues and concerns as it occurs.
- File and maintain all receipts and invoices
- Monthly input of expenses and receipts in QuickBooks.
- Provide reports in QuickBooks as needed for documentation of expenses.
- Other tasks and responsibilities assigned by agent
Discretion is required at all times as the Assistant has access to confidential papers, personnel matters, and personal material for agent and the clients.
Any candidate will be required to sign a “Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement" before the position is offered to such candidate.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and complete the DISC below (see link). Then email both to firstname.lastname@example.org.