Administrative & Marketing Assistant Position
Administrative Professionals: Growth Position- Build a Career, don’t just take a Job
Full-Time Administrative & Marketing Assistant Position, Waterford Lakes, Orlando
We are looking for a talented, integrity based problem solver who is superb at handling details.
A loyal, hardworking behind the scenes type person who always follows through and almost never misses a deadline.
A super-organized, get-it-done type person who’s also very good talking with people on the phone.
Dedication, commitment, tenacity and teamwork are important qualities needed for this growth position.
Excellent communication skills and a learning-based mindset are also required.
· You should have strong follow-up skills and be comfortable with routine.
· You must be relaxed, steady, and work with a methodical pace.
· You must have the ability to work with facts and contractual information, be cooperative, and work independently.
· You must establish and nurture relationships with Clients & Colleagues and be comfortable easing through any conflict that may arise.
· You should be creative and have an eye for Branding & Marketing.
· You should be good at picking up computer programs & enjoy working with a Database.
· You should be a strong typist with good computer and Social Media skills.
· You should be self-sufficient and self-directed in your day-to-day activities.
On occasion, minor errands may be required, which would include driving. Having reliable transportation is a must.
This is an entry-level, growth position in the Real Estate industry and you have the potential to increase your income in as little as 90 days. Top Assistants can make anywhere from $50K-$100k per year. YOU are in direct control your earning potential.
Real Estate experience is not required. Training will be provided and will be ongoing. Bi-lingual English/Spanish is preferred but not necessary.
2 Full-Time positions now available.
1. Please complete the Personal Strengths Profile/DISC Assessment at
(it is FREE and takes about 15-20 minutes)
2. Reply with: your Cover Letter, Resume, and a copy of your Personal Strengths Profile/DISC Assessment.
**Applications that do not follow steps 1 & 2 under "to Apply" will not be considered**