Keller Williams Cornerstone Realty located at 1918 SE 17th St. Ocala, FL has an immediate opening for a Technology Coordinator experienced in Keller Williams Systems and Operations.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and character traits:
1. People Oriented - Must be able to build relationships with Associates and Staff Members. Must be a team player.
2. Accommodating - Must be able to achieve success by helping and empowering other people.
3. Technology Knowledgeable - Must have training and/or extensive prior experience with computer networks, phone systems, software, and office technology.
4. Detail oriented and thorough - Manage detail well, administer preventative measures, and take care of existing problems completely and efficiently. Should also be able to plan activities and follow through.
5. Task oriented - Know how to stay on track. Be task focused.
6. High integrity - Must be of high integrity and possess clean background.
7. Intelligence and problem solving skills - Resolve problems sytematically and effectively.
The Technology Coordinator Job Standards are as follows:
1. Primary Objectives
* Setting up new computers
* Handling issues with technology
* Basic computer training.
2. Regular Work Activities
* Support questions about equipment, network, KW services, and desktop/email support
* Set up new agents in computer system
* Introduce new agents to eEdge, agent Web site setup, e-mail usage and setup, Internet lead generation and conversion
* Introduce new agents to Internet systems / programs
* Troubleshoot systems
* Basic hardware installation
3. Management Responsibilities
4. People Contacts and Interactions
* Sales Associates - daily
* MCA - daily
* Team Leader - daily
* Depends on experience