Ottawa Office Looking for an Amazing Team Leader
Keller Williams Solid Rock Realty in Ottawa is looking for a team leader.
I am looking for a person who is looking for an opportunity, not a job!
This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic, attractive, and highly impressive. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics.
Their burning desire is to build the dominant real estate company in their market. They have a need to influence others. They can prove this through demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit agents to Keller Williams Realty or their previous companies. They possess a strong desire to have a position where they lead and influence others.
They are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. They possess a track record of relationships. They view learning as the foundation of their action plan.
They have at least 2-3 years of sales experience and are in the top 5% of their office. They understand basic financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use these to make the right business decisions. They have extremely high goals and are looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals.
- Recruit, retain, and train productive sales associates
- Attain dominate market share in target markets
- Build Market Center to acceptable profitability
- Action Focus Train the administrative staff
- Lead the Market Center
- Implement OP’s vision
Regular Work Activities
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (Interview, select, hire.)
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- 3 Key Staff Members
- Sales associates (50–100 people)
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
People Contacts and Interactions
- Staff – To set goals, plans, work on projects and tasks – daily
- Prospective Sales Associates –To join company – weekly
- Owner – Set branch goals, plans, monitor progress – monthly
- Salary and bonus expected to be in the $100,000 range
- Profit share/pension type program
Experience, Training, and Education – A builder, has built sales route, recruiter, business background and/or education