Keller Williams Realty International
What you’ll be called: PRODUCTION MANAGER
Where you’ll work: Media Production Department (Win-Win Productions)
Who’s the boss: John Paul “JP" Lewis – Director of Media Production
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the second largest real estate company in North America. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living, and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Who are we looking for?
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
The Media Production department is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. We are looking for a driven, creative person with a media production and/or management background that is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
What will you do?
This role will lead the production team of the department. They will be responsible for growing team members through high-accountability, as well as, enhancing and creating systems for better workflow. This team primarily produces a variety of video content such as corporate video, viral video, documentary style, comedy, inspiration, online training, consumer information, etc. This team does not film houses for real estate. We serve Keller Williams Realty International and our agents/leadership with video to learn, video they can share and we teach them how to make video themselves.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Production Team Management
Directly manage and lead the Project Coordinator role who coordinates the departmental Production Management (PM) system and all event coordination efforts
Manage and lead the Website/Project Coordinator role that oversees all media distribution, client management and website maintenance.
Manage and lead two full time Producers and hold them accountable to production deadlines and project goals.
Manage and lead various freelance producers/writers, including production interns.
Regularly assess and optimize performance (self, employees, freelancers)
Media Systems Management
Lead production team in managing their media creation systems for development, pre-production, production, post production and project close out/archiving in monthly system development meetings
Collaborate with Post Production Systems Lead and Project Coordinator to handle change management and resource allocation for projects in a weekly resource allocation meeting.
Lead the team in benchmarking models for media production systems and content
Ensure that production team maintain corporate standards on all assigned media products
Consult with C level executives on certain large scale media projects
Expand the production capabilities of the department each year through the efforts and growth of the production team
· Excellent leadership skills and a passion for succeeding through others
· Previous experience in managing and/or leading staff members or a production team
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
· Experience in video production
· Producing experience a plus.
· Excellent communication skills
· Self motivated and goal oriented
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office products like Office, Excel, Powerpoint (or their Apple/iOS equivalents)
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- 3-8 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times
- Work well under pressure and be extremely flexible to project and/or direction changes
- A strong positive mindset focused on possibility, creativity, growth and abundance