Market Center Administrator
The Market Center Administrator is responsible for accounting and financial record keeping, overseeing the administrative systems/operations of the office, including staff and facilities. Accounting functions include AP, AR, PR, GL/bank reconciliations and month-end closing. Do you possess strong leadership skills with demonstrated bookkeeping & accounting experience? Are you up-to-date on technology? Have you supervised a team in a high energy and service oriented environment? The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player with effective communication skills and an extraordinary ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Real Estate experience is a plus. For consideration, please submit your letter of interest with ADMINISTRATOR in the subject line along with your resume and salary history. Inside candidates are requested to include your DISC and AVA, if available.
The MCA's three main area of focus are (1) Operation and Administration (2) Accounting (3) Support Operations
As the equivalent to a Chief Operations Officer, the MCA is responsible for all systems in the Market Center. This includes:
- Hiring and managing receptionists and Assistant MCAs
- Interacting with staff, associates, and vendors
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
- Ensuring the professional appearance of all physical facilities
- Coordinating the maintenance of office equipment and monitoring maintenance agreements
- Overseeing Computer Hardware Specialist, Computer Software Trainer, and Internet Specialist
- Setting up and maintaining all passwords on computer systems
- Delegating tasks to staff, and responsible for phones being covered
As the equivalent to a Chief Financial Officer, the MCA is responsible for accurate banking and accounting services. This includes:
Support The Market Center
- Full charge accounting
- Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience
- Staff payroll if not using a Professional Employment Organization (PEO)
- Acting as the Market Center liaison to the CPA
- Being detailed and action oriented
- Maintaining office files, including accounting files, general ledger files, associate files, employee files, listing files, contract pending files, and closed contract files
- Monthly reporting to KWRI of all production and accounting figures for the month
- Responsible for processing and paying associate commissions
- Responsible for budget setting and tracking
Administrator is also responsible for supporting the Market Center associates and Team Leader (TL). This includes:
- Understanding, demonstrating and promoting the WI4C2TS and the KW culture as it relates to agents, staff, ownership, and others.
- Assisting the TL in new agent/employee orientation and training
- Providing computer services as needed for WinMORE and MYOB systems
- Assisting the TL in managing agents and the Market Center
- Providing support and feedback to the TL on all matters affecting the productivity and operation
- Assisting the TL in gathering materials for the KW Weekly newsletter.
- Calculating and reporting for local, regional and international awards.