Executive Assistant | Ground Floor Opportunity to Build and Contribute to a World Class Operation!!!
Executive Assistant to Owner / Operator of Real Estate Company and Real Estate Team
We are looking for a driven individual looking to assist in the development of a World-Class Real Estate Team within Keller Williams Realty. We are looking to re-define how real estate is conducted by focusing on specialization, hiring talented people and training them to succeed at the highest possible levels.
· Positive Attitude
· Driven to succeed
· Learning Based
· Looking for Opportunity
· Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
· Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
· Oversee all contracts through closing
· Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
· Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
· Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
· Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
· Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
Regular Work Activities
· System development, implementation, and management
· Information management
· Oversight of contracts through closing
· Customer/vendor relations
· Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
· Leading administrative team members (as appropriate to team structure)
· Anticipated income: $50,000 - $100,000 + company & other benefits
If you are looking to be part of the development of a high functioning real estate team which will revolutionize the real estate industry, this opportunity may be for you. Must be a talented and motivated to apply.
Mission Statement of kw | “To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living.?