Director of Research
DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH
1. Primary Responsibilities
· Fast paced individual, looking to drive the vision of the research team
· Establish and implement departmental goals, objectives and procedures
· Leads and Directs the work of others
· Forecast and track real estate trends, analyzing collected data
· Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in real estate literature
· Collect data and conduct in-depth quantitative research
· Conduct interviews with stakeholders and subject matter experts
· Present research findings through white papers, summaries, presentations and charts & graphs.
· Serve as project manager for the annual research publication
· Create annual budget and manage financials year-round.
· Gather and analyze data on competitors
· Create research products that enable real estate professionals to win more business and real estate franchises to attract top agents
2. Other Duties
· Create and manage a database of diverse research
· Write detailed research plans with clear outcomes, deadlines and goals
· Organize and update existing KWRI/KWU research
· Work with IT to develop internet and database research reports relevant to inquiries
· Other organizational or administrative work as required.
· MBA/MS with some statistics in background preferred.
· BA in journalism or related degree (if professional experience included research and fact checking).
· Professional experience conducting and reporting research findings
· Strong sense of urgency
· Real Estate Background Preferred
· MS Office
Strong Excel or related analysis programs