Interactive Design/Development Manager
Keller Williams Realty International
What you’ll be called: INTERACTIVE DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Where you’ll work: MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT
Who’s the boss: ELLEN MARKS, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the second largest real estate company in North America. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living, and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Who are we looking for?
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
The KW Marketing and Communications department is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success, and adynamic, hands-on leader to lead a newly formed interactive team within the company’s marketing division.
We are looking for a person that is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path
What will you do?
The Interactive Design Manager will oversee the design and front end development of the company’s websites, which include a network of consumer-facing sites and a companywide -- developed on both PHP/Drupal and Java platforms.
We’re looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker/designer who likes to challenge themselves and has a passion and proven track record for building web solutions that meet and exceed business objectives.
Leadership abilities and ability to train and develop a team are important. Ability to self-direct and meet tight deadlines are paramount.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead the development and design of all company web assets, including: consumer facing sites, company intranet and product sale sites.
· Translate business requirements into onscreen user interfaces that get results
· Ensure the consistent visual presentation of KW assets across multiple digital mediums
· Improve company-wide solutions for online delivery of content and best practices for web development
· Successful collaborate with both internal partners and external vendors
· Clearly communicate creative ideas and strategies to all project stakeholders
· Proactively manage projects’ production scope and deadlines
· Lead and multi-task in an Agile project management environment
· Develop, implement and monitor quality standards across all deliverables
· Advanced Knowledge of PHP
· Advanced knowledge of Drupal theme creation and configuration (Views, Panel, CCK, core)
· Familiarity with Drupal module development
· Development of LAMP based web applications; back end with PHP/MySQL, front end with jQuery/CSS/HTML5
· Experience in UI/UX design, responsive design, mobile apps, streaming video environments.
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite CS3+, specifically Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Flash
· Experience with Content Management Systems and Web publishing.
· Comfortable in a PC environment