Production Assistant/Graphic Designer - Production Services
Responsible for all aspects of the physical production of print and electronic courses, books and training materials offered to Keller Williams associates. Assist the editorial team in reviewing all digital and printed materials for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style issues.
We’re looking for a creative, driven, detail-oriented, independent thinker who likes to challenge themselves and has a passion for design and clean copy!
Ability to self-direct and meet tight deadlines is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
· Conceive, refine and execute design concepts for corporate publications and coursework
· Edit copy, design and paginate pages under deadline conditions
- Ability to clearly communicate creative ideas and strategies
- Demonstrated portfolio of print work, including collateral pieces and publications
· Strong knowledge of color management and workflows
· Ability to create and/or refine layout for books and courses
· Must have knowledge of the Adobe CS5 Suite of products. PowerPoint and Keynote knowledge a plus.
· Must be familiar with copyediting and proofreading in Associated Press and Chicago styles
· Must be able to operate in a primarily PC environment (Macs are available for a very limited number of projects)
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Education and/or Experience:
One to three years design experience. A bachelor’s degree in communications is a plus.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.