IT Product Analyst
The IT Product Analyst will:
- Analyze adoption and usage metrics for all customer facing products for Executive roll up reporting including trend analysis.
- Act as a communications channel to all other departments through regular project status reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for working with Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) IT vendors to ensure that their products and services are meeting contractual agreements and that those agreements meet ongoing agent needs.
- Evaluate the trend analysis and report findings to the Product Team to help find efficiencies for product enhancements throughout the product roadmap.
IT Product Analyst will be responsible for comprehensive knowledge of each division in IT and act as liaison between various divisions with IT.
- Executive Reporting:
- Preparing monthly executive reports on the divisions key product lines
- Preparing executive presentations for industry and company events relating to the KW technology product offering
- Preparing key vendor relationship status reports.
- Vendor Relations:
- Forge new and maintain current relationships with key vendors in the United States and Canada providing technical solutions (services, hardware, software) to KW real estate agents and the public.
- Responsible for negotiating contracts and prices for these solutions for the benefit of the (72,000 and growing) agents, as well as promote and enhance vendor partnerships.
- Collaborate with the Vendor Network Department to plan and coordinate all activities through the lifecycle of a contract from initial meetings to closing.
- Gain consensus from the Business Unit Owner/s and general counsel for deal documents including Service Agreements and Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of each vendor’s offerings and service deliveries and will serve as the primary KWRI contact for technology vendors.
- Assign vendor reviews and implementations to product managers within IT based on their area of expertise.
- Maintain a database of all vendor contacts and point persons within the department.
The IT Product Analyst will possess the following skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent personal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Self-managed with the ability to solve problems quickly and individually or seek out the necessary resources to solve problems collaboratively.
· Creative and forward-minded thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Strong customer service focus; keeping the customers best interest in mind.
· Commitment to continuous improvement.
· Ability to interpret legal aspects of I.T. contracts.
· Ability to process complex information quickly and translate complex issues into easily understood terms.
· Solid trouble-shooting skills to resolve any issues with vendors.
· Proficiency in basic comprehension of IT systems development.
· Comfort communicating with:
o KWRI executive team
o KWRI General Counsel
o KWRI business units and leaders
o KW agents
o KW franchise leadership teams
o Vendor sales, support, legal and upper-level executive teams
· Relationship building: the ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers.
· Strong level of urgency: the ability to proactively recognize and manage critical issues to resolution including escalation when appropriate.
· Team player.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.