MCA Opportunity in Beautiful, Historic Savannah, GA!
Unique opportunity for a dynamic MCA or other individual with accounting/bookkeeping skills in a thriving, profitable Market Center with 210 associates and 3 very profitable Business Centers, headed to the KWRI Top 25 Moneymakers!
Job Standards 1. Primary Objectives -- What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job? • Accurate banking and accounting service • Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience • Purchasing • General office skills • Assist leadership team in managing agents and office • Supervise office staff
2. Regular Work Activities -- What are the most frequent and most essential work activities in this job? • Computer input • Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P) • Systems implementation • Purchasing (supplies and equipment) • Maintain office equipment and technology • Create agendas and record meeting minutes • Hiring, training, and consulting personnel • Introduction of new products/services to existing agent associates • Managing receptionists, agents, etc.
3. Management Responsibilities -- How many people and which roles will be directly managed by this person? • 4 Call Coordinators • Agent Services Coordinator
4. Key Skills -- What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required? • Strong written and verbal communication skills • Detailed • People oriented • Happy, positive • Computer skills • Accounting
5. People Contacts and Interactions -- What are the primary people contacts in this job (who, why, and how often)? • Staff (leadership team) -- daily • Sales Associates -- daily • Buyers/Sellers/Vendors -- daily
6. Compensation -- Base Salary mid to high $30,000 range with generous bonus plan (potential for $50K+ annually), opportunity for profit share, paid time off, training and travel.
Job Requirements Experience, Training, and Education -- What prior work and life experience will help the person in this role succeed? (Education, industry-specific, sales, administrative, management, customer-service) • High school graduate • Full charge bookkeeper • 1--3 years industry, service, administrative, and management experience
PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE ASSESSMENT PRIOR TO SUBMISSION OF RESUME OR OTHER INQUIRY, AND FOLLOW THESE EXACT INSTRUCTIONS TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION. IF YOU PASS THE ASSESSMENT, FILL IN SUBJECT LINE OF EMAIL "COMPLETED AND PASSED ASSESSMENT" THEN ATTACH RESUME, COVER LETTER, AND REFERENCES.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.