Job Title: Commitment Manager
Department: Commitment / Legal
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 4-5 years experience in legal, compliance fields.
· 4-5 years experience in franchising a plus.
Job Description: The Commitment Manager is a member of the Commitment Team working closely with the Commitment Director, Corporate Counsel, VP of Business Affairs and VP of Franchise Systems to support our franchisees and monitor franchise compliance issues.
The Commitment Manager will be responsible for:
· Developing new or improved compliance processes and procedures for maximum efficiency and effectiveness;
· Tracking on-going franchisee activities and generating regular and ad hoc compliance reports as necessary;
· Drafting, editing and transmitting correspondence to franchisees, typically with respect to matters of non-compliance and respective cure deadlines;
· Reviewing and processing franchise applications and other related applications, monitoring completion of applications and communicating to the field, management and staff as necessary; and
· Establishing the goals and standards of the Commitment team for achievement of departmental and company objectives; enhancing the careers and professional development of Commitment team members through regular reporting and accountability.
(This job description should not be viewed as an exhaustive list of job responsibilities.)
Required Skills and Attitude:
-Dress and present self professionally; polished business attire
-Maintain a high degree of confidentiality in all situations
-Possess a very high level of customer service; a sophisticated, professional demeanor at all times
-Keep up with a very fast paced, ever changing environment
-Possess a very high level of written and verbal communication skills
-Possess a very high level of writing/proofreading/editing skills
-Possess excellent attention to detail, always in relation to the big picture
-Possess excellent organizational skills
-Possess ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
-Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook