Keller Williams Realty Signature Partners
Assistant Team Leader/Productivity Coach
· Act as Team Leader in his/her absence as needed
· Assist in all aspects of Market Center Leadership; culture, training, productivity, brokering, etc.
· Primary Lead with Agent Services to develop and maintain Productivity Calendar (PC) – TL to approve final calendar each month – due by the 20th of month prior – must be printed and in Lobby a minimum of one (1) week before EOM.
· Plan annual PC and adjust quarterly as needed. Need minimum of six (6) months in advance for major courses listed below.
· Take each associate in the middle 50% and ensure training offerings are complete and in place – needs assessment and plan of action.
· Take each associate joining the office and do a Business Consulting/Needs Analysis and Plan of Action – ensure they understand the curriculum and set plan in motion for their success – timeline.
· Be versed and prepared to train all major course offerings, including and not limited to (flyer attached):
o Profit Share
o Six Personal Perspectives
o Lead Generation 36:12:3
o Buyer & Seller Mastery
o Team Meetings
· Secure Broker’s License within first 90 days to assist with Newer/Transitioning Agents
· Coordinate with Joe Kennedy on course offerings which include hosting:
o Pre-License a minimum of 3x each year
o Post License a minimum of 3x each year
o Broker’s Course a minimum of 2x each year
· Sales Associates (50-100 agents)
· Agents will be broken into Productivity Levels/Experience and curriculum will follow each (flyer attached).
· Coordinate Directly with Lead Staff at Business Centers weekly to ensure communication of course offerings, events, etc.
· Proactive development and execution of Contests & Sales Awards – quarterly if not monthly. (TL to approve before implementation)
· Work directly with ALC as needed re: events/trainings in the MC
· Attend Monthly ALC Meetings to stay abreast of MC activities/needs
· Extraordinary people skills
· Leadership, Management & Team Building Skills
· Team Player
· Coaching Personality and willing to hold associates accountable to goals set and offer “options¿ when goals are not met – with encouragement and tact.
· Goal Setting & Problem Solving
· Proactive & Positive Attitude
· Career Development and Planning Skills
· Ability to Recruit (typically in absence of TL)
· Vast Understanding of the eEdge system within 30 days of job placement
People Contacts & Interactions:
· Sales Associates – set goals, plans, train & develop based on curriculum & creativity based on changing needs of MC - DAILY
· Staff – to keep staff in the loop with regards to PC & associate training needs – WEEKLY
· Team Leader – debriefing of events, trainings, agent needs – DAILY
· Recruits – be willing and prepared to take overflow recruits as needed – train with TL to ensure consisting in program
· Above average sales success in real estate during SHIFTED market.
· Track record/reputation in the real estate industry in the SHIFTED market.
· Above average computer/technology skills to meet the current demand in the marketplace
· Prefer vast knowledge of KW models – can be trained