Job Title: Communications Manager
Reports To: Executive Director of Marketing and Communications
Department: Marketing and Communications
We’re looking for an experienced, high-energy leader to drive the communications efforts of Keller Williams Realty, the 2nd largest and fastest growing real estate company in the United States.
This person will serve in a fast-moving, highly-dynamic Marketing & Communications department. The primary requirements are strong writing skills, bringing creative thinking and brilliant positioning to internal and external communications efforts and a track record of success in exceeding goals.
They will be the trusted voice of the company and the company’s executives to its offices, associates and the real estate industry, including pitching and crafting messaging in the preparation of public relations efforts, presentation and speeches.
The Communications Manager will create, implement and oversee an annual communications plan that effectively promotes the company and its products across all channels – from overseeing all print publications to email to social media and blogging to email strategies, while continually innovating and developing new communications channels.
Passion for quality, a strong drive to exceed all given goals, as well as creative leadership ability are necessary. Ability to eat deadlines for breakfast is a MUST.
Applications must include at least 3 writing samples (in PDF or Word Doc format ONLY) with their resume and cover letter. Applicants without writing samples WILL NOT be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned.
- Envision, develop and drive an annual company communications plan and strategies that builds emotional capital and drives growth goals.
- Foster, cultivate, and maintain relationships with national, RE industry and regional media and manage media contacts
· Researches, creates ideas, writes copy, and contacts media representatives to promote the initiatives of KWRI
· Coordinates media relations training, interviews, meetings, and follows-up on media inquiries.
- Oversee Keller Williams Realty communications for internal audiences – including executive communications, print publications, email, websites, blogging, SEO efforts, etc.
· Assist in establishing and maintaining written standards and style guide across company – in print and online
§ 7-10 years in corporate communications or public relations, preferably in a corporate environment, for a large company
§ Exceptional writer – across all mediums
§ Demonstrable experience in executing multi-faceted communications plans that exceeded business objectives and sales goals
§ Ability to clearly communicate creative ideas and strategies to all project stakeholders
§ Proven ability to proactively manage the success of project scope and schedules
§ Ability to work, multi-task and self-direct under tight deadlines
§ Ability to develop, implement and monitor quality standards across all department deliverables
§ International business experience/exposure is a plus