Talent Acquisition Director
Scope of Position
This position is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services toKeller Williams Realty Intl. leaders. This position delivers high quality professional and executive-level candidates and advances Keller Williams Realty brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Keller Williams Realty selection process.
· Manages all components of the Keller Williams Realty International recruiting program
· Provide exceptional client service and full lifecycle recruiting for KWRI
· Confer with executive leadership to identify strategic direction of personnel needs, workforce planning, and search assignments.
· Write complete and detailed search assignments ensuring an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with KWRI leaders in order to create a partnership that yields success and credibility.
· Manage departmental budget
· Develop industry knowledge & a network of industry contacts to help identify/source qualified talent.
· Leverage online recruiting resources to identify and recruit the best candidates.
· Create and foster relationships with area universities.
· Review resumes and credentials and prescreens in relation to position requirements.
· Manages the scheduling, communication and logistics of all interviews and dismissals
· Organizes, leads, and documents feedback with hiring managers and/or candidates.
· Validate behavioral assessments with candidates on an as needed basis
· Perform detailed background, reference and referral checks on candidates
· Develops a pipeline of key talent for future opportunities
· Stays informed of legislation, recruiting trends and innovative recruiting techniques
- 8 to 10 years experience in full lifecycle recruiting.
- B.S. in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline required.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible, with strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
· A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Knowledgeable of behavioral assessments (particularly the DISC and/or AVA)
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to executive leadership
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders
- Ability to develop business cases and requirements
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints