Agent Services Coordinator for Sunny Las Vegas!
Established, profitable market center has an immediate opening for a talented, servant leader who will welcome our incoming agents, keep us on the forefront of technology and be our team leader's right hand! This market center is owned by Dave Jenks and Debbie Zois and has a very solid and experienced staff in place. This is a full-time position that requires an energetic, systematic person who can get the job done.
Candidate must have strong people and organizational skills as well as computer and technology skills. Candidate should be able to balance multiple tasks at once and not allow things to fall through the cracks. The Agent Services Coordinator works directly with the team leader, broker and MCA. Below is a list of typical duties:
- Maintain relationships with agents as well as vendors
- Assist with planning and execution of monthly meetings, events and training activities
- Process paperwork for incoming and exiting agents
- Maintain agent licenses and ensure compliance
- Maintain the training and education calendar
- Assist team leader in planning and maintaining their schedule
- Assist broker with Division paperwork and forms
Please email Gene at email@example.com if you or someone you know fits this description and wants to live in the land of sunshine!