We are currently looking for a highly motivated, talented, upbeat, organized and service oriented Director of First Impressions to join one of our Heart of Atlanta Group Market Centers.
Company Info: Keller Williams Realty Heart of Atlanta Group is a strong and growing real estate team with 6 market centers and 2 business centers. We are located throughout the Metro Atlanta area with offices in Midtown, Intown, Decatur, Camp Creek, Woodstock, West Cobb, Cartersville and Rome.
Job Description: Full-time, hourly position with bonuses. There is opportunity for growth in the company. This position provides support to the Team Leaders, Productivity Coach and Market Center agents. The DFI facilitates new agent intake and helps agents acclimate to the KW systems. The DFI is the first source of contact as you walk into the office. This position also oversees the office technology and communication systems and support providers. This position assists in organizing special events and acts as a liaison between agents and Real Estate Boards. The Director of First Impressions is a crucial team member for our Heart of Atlanta Group.
Work Schedule: 8:30 am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Behavior Profile: Task-oriented, organized, pays attention to details, systematic, likes structure. Responsible, dependable and trustworthy. Consistent, follows procedures and works well under pressure.
This Position Requires:
· A positive attitude and deep commitment to relationship building, follow-up, and customer service
· Competence with computers, faxes, email, multiple line phone system, and the Internet
· Above average phone skills and computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
· The ability to work with numbers. Bookkeeping skills are an advantage, but not required
· An ability to be team player who enjoys working with and assisting others
· An ability to perform multiple projects on a daily basis
· A take charge attitude and a reliable self-starter
· Capacity to work in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
· An ability to focus, remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines
· Motivation to be punctual, hardworking and dependable
· Knowledge of Real Estate practice and principles a plus!
· An interest in growing his/her own skills to being a supportive leader within the team.
· The drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
Some college required, college degree preferred
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in the use of Top Producer system (desired)
Strong training skills
Effective listening skills
Problem solving skills
How to apply: Send cover letter and resume to: AgentServiceCoordinator@gmail.com