Assistant Market Center Administrator
At Keller Williams Peachtree Road, we like to think we stand out from other real estate firms. We’re known for our upbeat and energetic office and are seeking someone to join the team.
We currently have an opening for an Assistant Market Center Administrator.
The Assistant MCA will assist in all aspects of the Office financials. This person will be responsible for accounts payables and receivables as well as assisting agent associates with a range of general duties as needed. Some event planning and coordinating is required.
The ideal candidate is:
- Flexible with the ability to work independently and/or collaboratively
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- A self-starter with a positive attitude who enjoys working with people
This position interacts daily with internal and external associates as well as clients and vendors. You will be expected to provide consistent customer service along with quick and effective problem resolution. The ability to be proactive and anticipate needs in a fast paced environment is required.
To be successful in this role one would need:
- An aptitude for numbers to assist with bookkeeping and accounting.
- The ability to work under strict deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks daily
- An ability to maintain a pleasant and professional demeanor under pressure
- High School diploma required
- Prior bookkeeping experience
- General computer and administrative skills
- Experience in real estate office preferred
The salary starts at $30k with room to grow DOE. A monthly health insurance stipend is included. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
To apply, please send cover letter and resumes to KristiJ@kw.com.