Whether you are looking to start your career in real estate or have been selling for years and are ready to take your career to the next level, our industry-leading training and education, cutting-edge technologies, and energetic environment will help get you there. Years of experience aren't necessary, but a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and a desire to get better every day are absolutely essential. We are committed to helping you build a career worth having, a business worth owning, and a life worth living.
Advantages of a career at KW:
- - Make a six-figure income
- - Flexible Schedule
- - Energetic, team atmosphere
- - No bosses or mandatory meetings
- - Free Training and support (no previous experience necessary)
Requirements of a KW real estate agent:
- Active Real Estate Willing and able to obtain a real estate license
- Desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
Regular activities of a KW real estate agent:
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Marketing properties and working with home sellers
- Negotiating contracts
- Directs and coordinates all lead generation activities and strategies.
- Ensures fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close by establishing standards and implementing feedback systems.
- Oversees the development and implementation of systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, contact database management, and back office support.
- Responsible for budget development, revenue tracking, and monitoring all budget variances.
- Oversees effective negotiations for all real estate transactions.