• Graduate of University of Kansas, Major in Business and Psychology
• Member of the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
• Member of State and National Association of Realtors
• Member of Heartland Multiple Listing Service
• Former developer of Transaction Coordination department, where I took over 600 transactions from contract to closing
• Licensed in Kansas and Missouri in 2001
• 2003 - Inducted into RE/MAX International’s President’s Club
• 2004 - Inducted into RE/MAX International’s Executive Club
• New Agent Trainer/Mentor for RE/MAX State Line
• 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008 – Ranked in the top 5 agents in my office
• 2007 and 2008 – Opened and Closed New Homes Subdivision, The Village at Creekmoor
• 2009 & 2010– Inducted into RE/MAX 100% Club
• Instructor at the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors, teach a new agent training course.
• Chairperson of the Educational Advisory Committee for the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (2010)
• Invited to serve on the 2008 MLS Task Force, a group of twenty prestigious Realtors chose the new MLS system for the entire region
• Current Media Spokesperson for the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors: featured on Fox 4 News, KCUR, cited in Kansas City Star, Money Magazine and Kansas City Business Journal.
• Accountability Coach for RE/MAX Realty Suburban, Inc.
• Accredited Buyer’s Representative
• New Homes Sales Specialist
• Green Certification
• Short Sale/Foreclosure Certification
• Mentor/Mentee Director of Business Networking International Overland Park 20
• Recipient of the 2010 Cooperative Spirit Award from RE/MAX Mid-States
• Currently in top 10% of Realtors in Kansas City Region
• 100% Customer Satisfaction Rating
• 100% Referrals – All of my business comes from referrals
• Current Productivity Coach and Trainer for Keller Williams Legacy Partners, Inc.
Residential Re-sale (12 years)
First-time Home Buyers
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.