Originally from Des Moines and Cedar Rapids, Iowa, I moved to Austin in 1993. My professional career included 34 years in software development and consulting within the Property and Casualty Insurance Industry. I received Chartered Property Casualty Designation Underwriter (CPCU). In my career I found it enjoyable and interesting working with and helping people. Due to workforce downsizing within technology, I chose the Real Estate profession to continue my career. I bring to real estate a vast amount of experience of consulting with people to satisfy their personal needs. As a real estate professional with more than 11 years of experience, I provide a high level of attention to detail so my clients are relieved of stress and provide them a smooth home transaction experience.
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work. That said, in my experience as a Austin real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs. This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach, and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients. So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Austin areas.
Why Should You Buy From Me:
Buying property in today's real estate market may be frustrating. You will spend weeks driving around the Austin Metro Area looking for homes or property "For Sale". Additionally, you may find property through another source such as a real estate guide, but only to find out the property has already been sold. Buyers need to know the current inventory of homes than are available. I will provide you a web site that updates instantly. All you need to do is provide me your search criteria. I will do the rest for you by developing the web site for you and notify you daily by E-mail of updates to your web site. Finally, refer to Useful Links within this web site for additional information about Austin Metro Area, mortgage loans and current information about buying real estate in Texas.
Benefits I Provide As Buyer's Agent:
1. As member of Multiple Listing Services (MLS) gives me the ability to search specific criteria and find the the perfect property.
2. Provide web site that updates you daily, and notifies you by E-mail of new homes or status updates on current available property.
3. I will schedule, tour homes with you, and provide Market Analyst on homes per your selection.
4. I will correspond with your lender to ensure you are buying within your budget.
5. Prepare all the contract paperwork, and provide you a copy for your records.
6. Advise you of the pros and cons of property.
7. Negotiate the best sales price for the property.
8. Set appointments for inspections, attend the inspection, advise, and negotiate for repairs.
9. Advise you through the closing process and will attend the closing to ensure a quick and painless closing.
residential estate including homes, condo, townhomes, duplexes,treplexes, fourplexes, small acreages, and leases.
My Service Areas
pflugerville | round rock | austin | georgetown | cedar park | bastrop | kyle | hutto | manor | leander
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.