I am a business woman who happens to love selling residential real estate.
My passion is working with Buyers, helping people who are relocating and looking for their dream home! My dedication also extends in guiding people to discover the wonders of life in the Treasure Valley. After 28 years in Southern California, my pursuit of new challenges brought me to the Sun Valley, Idaho area for thirteen years and then a move to Boise in 1997.
I have earned the ABR designation, Accredited Buyer’s Representative, and the National Association of Realtors GREEN designation to further my career in the specialty of working with Buyers and those individuals that care about sustainability in their living environments.
My professional highlights include:
• 2011 President of the Ada County Association of Realtors
• Board Director for Idaho Smart Growth
• Resource Development Committee Member for Neighborhood Housing Services Idaho
• Board Director for the Ada County Association of Realtors from 2005 to 2010
• Board Director for ACAR Realtors Community Foundation
• 2005 Panelist for Celebrating Women in Business St Luke's Women’s Celebration sponsored by Key Bank
• Past Member of the Urban Land Institute
• Chair for the Expedition Inspirations’ Boise Take-A-Hike event 1997-2001
• Past Board Director for Expedition Inspiration 1997-2001
• Former Board Director for Idaho Breast Cancer Coalition, member of the National Breast Cancer Coalition