I'm a Realtor with Keller Williams Realty. I know the North Shore extremely well, as I grew up here and have worked in the real estate industry here for over six years. Working in the real estate industry in the Newburyport area has taught me much – most importantly, that buying or selling a home is an emotional process. It takes the right broker to give you the clear facts and guidance based on experience to help make the right choices. As a REALTOR® and an ABR®, I'll work with you directly to meet all of your real estate needs.
In addition, I've come to realize the value in using the latest tools and technologies to make the most out of today's market place. Whether it be featuring a home in my newsletter and website or e-mailing new listings to the market, I ensure my clients have the latest tools and resources to buy or sell their home for the best price in a timely manner. Contact me directly to learn more. I look forward to hearing from you.
This website enables you to find and compare homes in the Greater Newburyport area, whether you are a buyer or a seller. Given that the real estate business in the Greater Newburyport area is highly competitive, this site seeks to simplify the processes in real estate transactions – and to help you achieve your real estate goals.
* Accredit Buyer Representative (ABR)
* Certified as a Real Estate Salesperson, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
* Completed all requirements of Real Estate Principles and Practices at the Lee Institute School of Real Estate in Brookline, MA
* Earned a Bachelor of Science from the University of Massachusetts
* Fishing for stripers where the fresh water of the Merrimack River meets the Atlantic’s salt water – one of New England’s best fishing grounds.
* Enjoying the natural beauty of Maudslay State Park while walking the dog through the park’s woods and fields.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.