Trusted resource for answers about the process.
Innovative marketing strategies.
Expertise about neighborhood features.
Ability to target home searches
Strong negotiation skills.
Support through the closing and beyond.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant.
5. International Sales: Strong knowledge on dealing with International clients and its processes.
In addition, Yo Hablo Espaņol
Prior to real estate, I was part of the Walt Disney World Recruitment Team as a Bilingual Recruiter for several years, prior to Real Estate.
How can I help?
Short Sales Specialist, Distressed Properties,REO, First Time Home Buyers, Listings.
My Service Areas
metrowest | orlando | clermont | kissimmee | windermere | dr phillips | winter garden | gotha | hunters creek | lake nona | poinciana | downtown orlando | altamonte springs | bay hills
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.