To say Jen Stein is detail-oriented is an understatement. Jen's personal commitment is to making sure nothing falls through the cracks. And when it comes to real estate one might even call her a bit obsessive. A recent client said, "no other agent has ever provided this level of detailed market analysis for my home. Jen is great!"
Jen has extensive experience in finance and sales and holds an M.B.A. Simply put, she "gets" the business of real estate.
"I am passionate about real estate. I spent 6 years flipping duplexes for profit. I learned that the difference between a good agent and a great agent is in the details."
Savvy. Thoughtful. Analytical. There is no guesswork when you work with Jen. Whether you are a seller, a buyer, or an investor, Jen provides service down to the smallest detail. Her credentials include:
- Keller Williams Larchmont Top Producer - 2009, 2010
- Keller Williams Larchmont High Gear Award - 2010
- Keller Williams Mentor ? 2009, 2010
- Co-founder, V.P. Finance, Development and Operations - Youth Mentoring Connection
- M.B.A., Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Fluent in Spanish
- Youth Mentoring Connection
- Sacred Fools Theatre
- M.A. Center ? Amma Humanitarian Activities
- California Association of Realtors
- Beverly Hills Greater Los Angeles Realtors Association
- The MLS
Residential Real Estate
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.