I often tell my friends that 99% of the time, I love the Real Estate business absolutely passionately. The other 1% of the time…well, let’s face it – it is a demanding and often stressful line of work. I can truly say that I consider myself very blessed to have found a profession that is both so tremendously challenging and rewarding, and I look forward to the future that lies ahead.
The relationships I have formed with clients, business partners, and associates are the most important part of my daily business. I have a deep commitment to consistently living up to my word, and giving those relationships the attention and dedication they deserve. Outside of the office, I strive to live up to this same commitment with my friends and family.
Sometimes people will ask what I like to do with my free time. Although “free time” is a fairly scarce asset for me, I answer that I do love to travel, and I try to carve out time for movies and reading. But mostly, I pour my time, energy and passion into my career.
I believe that passion is at the very heart of what it takes to be successful in business and in life. One of my very favorite quotes is by Thoreau:
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.”
And this would be my wish for you as well.
Buyer Agent, Listing Agent, FSBO, Investors, Move Up Buyers, First Time Buyers, Short Sale & REO Specialist,
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.