Sharon Blackett, CEO/President of Agape Global Real Estate (AGRE), LLC, represents a global company which identifies lucrative real estate investments for clients worldwide, and offers comprehensive property management services. AGRE is a ‘social conscious organization’ where the ‘first fruits’, ten (10%) percent of its profits are planned for humanitarian causes that focus on education and empowerment of ‘at risk’ youth.
• She is a University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, USA graduate earning a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics and Science and later completed advanced studies/training in accounting, finance, marketing, and real estate.
• Now with 30 years of professional experience, her early career started as a high school Mathematics/Science Teacher, for the US State Department schools located in Belgium, and the West African countries of Liberia and Nigeria. After returning to the US, she held various jobs that transitioned her career from education to the private business sector in the areas of accounting, finance, marketing, retail operations, training, and currently real estate.
• She joined Mobil Oil Corporation, in 1990, assigned to the Real Estate, Land & Development Division. There she held positions in accounting and finance based in Fairfax, VA.
• In 1994, she was selected to enter Mobils Marketing Development Program (a one year program). After completion, she was transferred to New York as Marketing Territory Manger for both company operated retail stores and franchisee dealers until 1997.
• After 1997, she was assigned to Mobil’s Fuels Marketing Business Planning, and Analysis department, in Fairfax, VA until 1999 where she conducted feasibility studies for new market opportunities and developed financial decision tools for company executives.
• In 1999, post merger Mobil and Exxon (ExxonMobil), she was assigned to the Midwest, covering 8 Midwest states as a Distributor Programs Coordinator. Key responsibilities were to promote the brand through its value proposition and franchise standards throughout the 3rd party distributor class of trade consisting of 125 distributors/entrepreneurs, and 2500+ fueling stations.
• 1n 2000, she was assigned to, Southern California, Marketing Area Manager serving 2 counties consisting of 189 dealers, 260 service station sites, 7 marketing territory managers, and profit & loss responsibility of 500MG/annual fuel and $500M in company assets to include real estate.
• In 2002, she was transferred back to Fairfax, VA and assigned to Global MarketingTraining, as Special Projects Training Manager. She was charged to develop new leadership training and mentoring programs targeted for the US markets and new company hires. She successfully developed, implemented, and coordinated numerous training sessions, to prepare approximately 350+ employees to new marketing territory managers. These programs are currently being utilized as ExxonMobil’s ‘global best practice’ training models.
• Upon her retirement July 1, 2006, she started her own business, Agape Global Real Estate LLC (AGRE).
• Currently, she is a licensed agent in the States of Maryland,Virginia and the District of Columbia affiliated with Keller Williams Preferred Properties, in Upper Marlboro, MD. Recognized and awarded as a ‘Top Producer’ by Prince Georges County Association of Realtors (PGCAR) in 2008, Silver Award $6M and in 2009, Gold Award $9M.
Relocation, residential new construction, investor and property management services
My Service Areas
washington, dc | prince william, va | alexandria city, va | prince george's cty, md | montgomery cty, md | howard cty, md | anne arundel cty, md | charles cty, md | fairfax cty, va | arlington cty, va | loudon cty, va
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.