As a former news reporter, Tim has excellent communication skills. Tim also has more than fifteen years of sales and marketing experience where he became a skilled negotiator. He has carried these skills into a successful real estate practice where he has managed millions of dollars in real estate transactions. No matter what your real estate situation may be, Tim spends the time from the start learning all he can about your unique situation. Tim's attention to detail, market knowledge, expert negotiating skills and diligence makes him a great choice for all your real estate transactions. And remember, real estate is one of those professions where it costs no more to be represented by the best!
* Personally managed millions of dollars in real estate transactions
* Consistent multi-million dollar producer each year
* Represent all buyers and/or sellers - first time buyers to relocating families to investors
* Special expertise in the upper-tier market
* Network with other top agents
* Access to the latest technologies and effective marketing
* Strict confidentiality
* Native of Texas Hill Country
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
San Antonio Board of REALTORS
Texas Association of REALTORS
National Association of REALTORS
Residential sales, Luxury homes
, ABR, CLHMS, GRI, CNE
My Service Areas
alamo heights | castle hills | fair oaks | downtown | terrell hills | olmos park | shavano park | dominion | sonterra | stone oak | king william | monte vista | hollywood park | hill country village | bentley manor
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.