About Cathy Taylor
I have been a resident of the Eastern Shore for over 25 years. Licensed since 1979 from the Alabama Real Estate Institute, I have a long history in the real estate industry. From my work as a tax law and real estate legal secretary, to working for a construction and development company in Point Clear, to the Marketing Director and Broker for Quail Creek Realty in Fairhope, where I spent 9-1/2 years. With my experience as an agent and broker in this area, I can bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you.
During my professional career, I have achieved:
• 1991 - President of the Fairhope Business &Professional Woman's Club.
• 1993 - Associate of the Year for the Baldwin County Homebuilders Association
• 1998 - Vice President - Baldwin County Association of Realtors
• 1998 - Secretary - Women's Council of Realtors (Baldwin County)
• 1998 - Director and Scholarship Chairman - Associate Council of Baldwin County Homebuilder's Association
• 1999 - President - Baldwin County Association of Realtors
• Lifetime member of the Million Dollar Club
• Member of the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce
• CSP designation (Certified New Home Sales Professional)
• ABR designation (Accredited Buyer Representative)
• Contributor to the American Heart Association
• 2006 - 2011 - Board Member of the Baldwin County Trailblazers
• 2012 – 2014 – Qualifying Broker and Dotloop Compliance Coordinator for Keller Williams Realty Alabama Gulf Coast
• Starting in 2014 – I now work strictly by Referral and appointment only.
Specialties: I have been with Keller Williams since October 1, 2005. I reside on the bay with my husband Tommy. I have two grown sons and three grandchildren. I share lots of fun times on the bay with extended family and friends. Gardening, photography, walking, yoga, knitting and playing with my Great Dane, "Ella" are some of my favorite pastimes.
Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Cathy Taylor Sells Mobile Bay Living.....your Eastern Shore Connection!
I am a seasoned agent with vast experience in the residential, new construction, land and commercial markets.
My Service Areas
montrose | baldwin county | mobile | daphne | fairhope | spanish fort | foley | magnolia springs | robertsdale | loxley | point clear | silverhill | malbis | alabama gulf coast
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.