Dean Rinker, Realtor, Magician, private pilot, 32-year Sacramento-area resident, and all-around nice guy. He takes his job seriously but makes it enjoyable for his clients and for himself. Buying or selling a house can at times be stressful and frustrating. Dean's ability to make the process hassle-free and enjoyable is recognized by his clients and they are very pleased to have Dean by their side during their transactions.
His certifications and memberships include:
- Passed the California State Real Estate License Exam
- Licensed by the State of California
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Member of the Masters Club (the top Realtors in the area)
- 2003 Chairman of the Education Committee
of the Sacramento Association of Realtors
His education includes:
- Graduate of Accredited Real Estate Schools of California
- California Agency Law
- Real Estate Ethics and Disclosure Law
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Buyer and Seller Representation
- Listing and Selling Property
- Contract Negotiations
- Financing and Mortgage
- Title and Escrow
- Purchase Contracts
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate
- Real Estate Marketing
- Elements of Successful Selling
- 1031 Investment Property Exchanges
- "Red Flags" & Disclosures in HVAC Systems, Pools & Spas, Electrical Systems, Plumbing Systems, Roofing, and Foundations, Interiors & Exteriors
- and more...
...and Dean spends 100+ hours per year in ongoing education
, REO Specialist, CDPE
My Service Areas
orangevale | sacramento | el dorado hills | carmichael | fair oaks | elk grove | roseville | north highlands | citrus heights
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.